Our consultants have supported successful development and registration of 14 new drugs for the treatment of ADHD, binge-eating disorder, schizophrenia, opiate withdrawal, opiate-induced constipation, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, anaesthesia, obesity and Type 2 diabetes. DevelRx are world experts on in market positioning and drug lifecycle management.
- Strategic planning for pharmacological profiling and market positioning of a drug in development
- Lifecycle management including new therapeutic indications for marketed drugs
- Strategic reviews of a therapeutic indication including market opportunities, barriers to market entry and likelihood of success
- Scientific advisory board participation
- Positioning of a new drug in additional therapeutic areas - we design, place and manage non-clinical studies
- Evaluation of licencing opportunities
- Due diligence reviews
- Intellectual property – preparation of patents to protect drug inventions
- Advise and support litigation in areas, including intellectual property disputes and claims relating to drug efficacy and safety
- Expert witness work
- Training and education
Stanford SC, Heal DJ. Catecholamines: Knowledge and understanding in the 1960s, now, and in the future. Brain Neurosci Adv. 2019 Jan 23;3:2398212818810682.
Heal DJ, Henningfield J, Frenguelli BG, Nutt DJ, Smith SL. Psychedelics - Re-opening the doors of perception. Neuropharmacol. 2018, 142:1-6.
Heal DJ, Smith SL, Findling RL. ADHD: current and future therapeutics. Curr Top Behav Neurosci. 2012, 9:361-390.
Heal DJ, Gosden J, Smith SL. What is the prognosis for new centrally-acting anti-obesity drugs? Neuropharmacol. 2012, 63:132-146.
Heal DJ, Pierce DM. Methylphenidate and its isomers: their role in the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder using a transdermal delivery system. CNS Drugs. 2006, 20:713-38.